Changed your mind? Get 100% refund on your pre-order if you cancel before the order ships!
SCP Limited Warranty
SCP provides a non-transferable warranty to the purchaser of SCP hardware product purchased from an authorized SCP reseller or from our website. SCP warrants that the product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a specified period commencing on the date of purchase. The warranty period will vary by specific product, as identified in your user documentation, on the product package, or as listed in the attached listing of SCP Warranty Periods. In the event any of these warranty periods differ, the longest specified warranty period will apply.
Except where prohibited by applicable local law, this warranty is limited to the original purchaser and is non-transferable. This warranty provides you with specific legal rights, and you may have additional rights that vary under local laws.
In general, this warranty means your SCP hardware product will operate in accordance with published technical specifications, as specified by its datasheet, and in the operating environment for which it was intended for the length of the warranty period.
This version of the warranty applies to products purchased on or after December 1, 2017.
SCP’s entire liability and your exclusive remedy for any SCP product that is not operating in accordance with its published technical specifications is at SCP’s discretion: 1) to repair or replace the product at SCP’s expense, or 2) to refund the price paid less a usage fee of 10% of the purchase price for each year since the date of purchase. This warranty obligation is conditioned upon the hardware being returned to the original place of purchase, or to SCP as directed by SCP, with the original sales receipt attached. You may be required to pay shipping and handling charges, as well as any applicable tariffs, duties, taxes, or other fees. SCP may, at its discretion, provide new or equivalent-to-new refurbished parts in good working condition, or repair or replace the hardware returned to SCP.
Any repaired or replacement hardware will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is greater, or for the period of time required by local statute.
This warranty does not cover problems or damage resulting from, but not limited to, any of the following:
- Wear and tear associated with normal use
- Any modification, abuse, accident, disassembly, misapplication, or unauthorized repair
- Removal of any manufacturer label(s) or sticker(s)
- Any improper operation, including any use not in accordance with any supplied product instructions
- Connection to any improper voltage supply
- Use of consumables, such as replacement batteries, not supplied by SCP, except where such restriction is prohibited by applicable local law
- Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect in materials or workmanship
Also excluded from this warranty are counterfeit products; that is, products that SCP, at its sole discretion, determines were not manufactured by SCP or any of its authorized manufacturing partners.
Limitation of Liability
SCP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, OR DATA (WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT) OR COMMERCIAL LOSS FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON YOUR PRODUCT EVEN IF SCP HAS BEEN ADVISED PREVIOUSLY OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some local laws do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply in your jurisdiction.
Exclusion of Implied Warranties
EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON THIS HARDWARE PRODUCT IS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED Some local laws do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so this limitation may not apply in your jurisdiction.
How to Make a Warranty Claim
Before submitting a warranty claim, we suggest you contact our technical support group or visit SuperCryptoPower.com and review the support section for technical assistance. A simple fix for your problem may be found there.
Valid warranty claims should be processed through our website during the first thirty (30) days after purchase. Any warranty claims that cannot be processed through your original point of purchase should be addressed directly to SCP. Our customer service contact information can be found on our website or in the documentation included with your product.
Returning Your Product
In the event that you need to return your SCP products for repair or replacement, SCP will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) as well as return instructions. Do not return your product without prior approval from SCP. Any product returned without a valid, unique RMA# will be refused and returned to the sender at the sender’s expense. To avoid problems at the time of receipt, clearly write your RMA# on the outside of the package and include a copy of your RMA confirmation e-mail within the package.
Request a Return Material Authorization Number (RMA#)
Please follow these steps to obtain an RMA number:
- For end user customers, submit an RMA# request online at: https://supercryptopower.com
- A valid proof of purchase is required for RMA processing (i.e. receipt, invoice, copy of credit card statement).
- To request an Express or Advanced RMA, a valid credit card must be provided to secure the new replacement unit for shipping prior to SCP receiving the defective unit.
Products Lost or Damaged During Transit
The original packaging material should be used to pack the product for return; if the original packaging is not available, you should use packing materials that provide the same or greater protection to the product. All packages that arrive with any external damage or appear inadequately packed will be refused and returned to the sender at the sender’s expense. SCP is not responsible for damage incurred during shipping to our RMA receiving locations.
You should select a return shipping method that provides tracking information. SCP is not responsible for lost or misdirected packages.
- SCP will perform a visual inspection of the package before acceptance to ensure there was no visible damage during transit which could affect the product being returned
- All products received go through individual visual inspection to ensure the products are genuine SCP products with all applicable labels intact and free of physical damage/abuse
- We also confirm the RMA#, which should be noted on the outside of the package
- Packages with damage or that do not have a valid, unique RMA# clearly marked on the exterior will be returned to sender at the sender’s expense
- Counterfeit products, or products that clearly fit the warranty exclusions listed above, will be returned to sender at the sender’s expense
- After inspection, the product will be confirmed as received and processing will begin
- Consumers who obtained an RMA# using our online RMA process will receive automatic e-mail updates throughout the RMA process